Epiq Men's 600 Fill Down Jacket
Part of our heritage - the Epiq is a Kathmandu icon.
Featuring 600-fill power duck down. All our down is independently certified to the Responsible Down Standard.
Made with Pertex™ Quantum Eco
Incredibly fine recycled yarns are tightly woven to create a lightweight, soft outer shell allowing down to fully loft for efficient insulation
Planet in mind
Main fabric meets the strict requirements of bluesign® criteria and was produced with minimal impact on people and the environment
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish which encourages water to bead off the fabric's surface
- Internal stretch cuffs to comfortably seal around your wrists
- Elasticated cuffs for weather protection
- Adjustable hem for extra weather protection
- Chin guard and an inner collar with soft, brushed fabric lining
- Two front zip pockets with soft, brushed lining, plus an inner stash pocket and inner zip pocket
- Includes a separate stuff sack
When properly cared for, your Kathmandu down jacket can last for ages! And washing it on the reg will ensure it’ll perform at its absolute best. Learn more
Pertex™ Quantum Eco, 100% recycled mini Ripstop Polyester with DWR treatment, Composition is certified as bluesign® approved
100% Nylon Taffeta, Composition is certified as bluesign® approved
80% Duck down 20% Duck feather
Contains RDS certified down, certified by CU 862405
172 g (size M)
580 g (size M)
We offer free standard shipping on all orders within Canada over $99.
A flat rate of $9.99 is charged for orders under $99.
Orders typically leave our warehouse within 2 full business days. Shipping generally takes 3 to 10 business days, depending on the delivery location. We use FedEx and Canada Post as our delivery partners.
You can read more in our Shipping and Delivery section.
We offer 30-day returns in Canada as long as all items are unused, in the original packaging (with tags attached), and you have proof of purchase.
Just post it back to us.
- FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $99
- 30 DAYS RETURNS POLICY