Epiq Women's 600 Fill Down Jacket
Part of our heritage - the Epiq is a Kathmandu icon.
- All of our down is independently certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Duck down 600 fill power
- Recycled Pertex™ Quantum Eco outer fabric - allows the down insulation to fully loft
- Outer fabric has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish - which encourages water to bead off the fabric's surface
- Internal stretch cuffs - to comfortably seal around your wrists and keep the cold out
- Adjustable hem - for extra protection from the weather
- Chin guard and an inner collar - with soft, brushed fabric lining
- Two front zip pockets with soft, brushed lining - plus an inner stash pocket and an inner zip pocket with a cord port for your headphones
- Includes a separate stuff sack
When properly cared for, your Kathmandu down jacket can last for ages! And washing it on the reg will ensure it’ll perform at its absolute best. Learn more
Pertex™ Quantum Eco, 100% recycled mini Ripstop Polyester with DWR treatment, Composition is certified as bluesign® approved
100% Nylon Taffeta, Composition is certified as bluesign® approved
80% Duck down 20% Duck feather
Contains RDS certified down, certified by CU 862405
145 g (size 10)
520 g (size 10)
We offer free standard shipping on all orders within Canada over $99.
A flat rate of $9.99 is charged for orders under $99.
Orders typically leave our warehouse within 2 full business days. Shipping generally takes 3 to 10 business days, depending on the delivery location. We use FedEx and Canada Post as our delivery partners.
You can read more in our Shipping and Delivery section.
We offer 30-day returns in Canada as long as all items are unused, in the original packaging (with tags attached), and you have proof of purchase.
Just post it back to us.
- FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $99
- 30 DAYS RETURNS POLICY