Federate Men’s Stretch Down Hooded Jacket
- Water repellent DownTek™ - 650 fill power Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified duck down
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish - which encourages water to bead off the fabric's surface
- Stretch woven baffle fabric - lightweight, comfortable and stitchless so you'll enjoy minimal down leakage
- Adjustable hood to help keep cold air out
- Two zip pockets for keeping your hands warm
- Inner pocket that fits your passport
When properly cared for, your Kathmandu down jacket can last for ages! And washing it on the reg will ensure it’ll perform at its absolute best. Learn more
Stretch, 85% Nylon and 15% Elastane with woven baffles and DWR treatment, Composition is certified as bluesign® approved
Stretch, 85% Nylon and 15% Elastane with woven baffles
RDS certified, water repellent DownTek™ duck down and feather, minimum 85% duck down (class 1)
144 g (size M)
640 g (size M)
We offer free standard shipping on all orders within Canada over $99.
A flat rate of $9.99 is charged for orders under $99.
Orders typically leave our warehouse within 2 full business days. Shipping generally takes 3 to 10 business days, depending on the delivery location. We use FedEx and Canada Post as our delivery partners.
You can read more in our Shipping and Delivery section.
We offer 30-day returns in Canada as long as all items are unused, in the original packaging (with tags attached), and you have proof of purchase.
Just post it back to us.
- FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $99
- 30 DAYS RETURNS POLICY